Thursday 14 March 2013

Thursday Garden Gobbles


Baba Ganoush - the name alone is awesome. I had so much eggplant this week, so a favourite from my time living in the middle east was made. This was eaten on turkish bread, with cucumbers as a dip and on flat bread with chilli tuna. Yum yum, I had totally forgotten how much I loved Baba Ganoush.
Start with some fresh from the garden beauties, roast on the bbq till soft. Leave to cool and peal off the skin. Blend with Cumin, Tahini, greek yogurt and garlic. I made mine super garlicky (that how I like it) and slathered it on anything I could find.

Sorry the last one is not that pretty but it was good.

1 comment:

  1. These garden gobbles posts are making me hungry! Baba Ganoush looks so good but it's going to be a while before I can harvest garden fresh eggplant.

    ReplyDelete